Friday, September 30, 2011

Girl's Best Friend...

I first began running when I was 15 years old. Since then, running has been a perpetual part of who I am....it is where I seek shelter from the challenges of life and where I find bliss and serenity.
Through various phases of my life, running has been a constant. Like a best friend, it is always there to provide comfort and pride! I have never felt regret after a run; running has never let me down. I believe in the run because I know that no matter what I am facing, it will provide clarity and peace! 
I run to celebrate, I run to mourn. I run to forget, I run to remember, I run to relieve stress, I run to eat cookies and anything else. I run because it feels good, I run because it hurts. 
I run to help find a cure for NF! 
I may not always like to run but I will always love it and believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment