Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Post!!!!

Hi, my name is Anne and I set up this blog to use for a project for my Literary Magazine course, and I need other people to contribute to it as well.  For this blog, I am asking team members, runners, and triathletes to contribute literary works.  (i.e.- poems, short stories, photographs, etc.)  I will be posting a few things to get this going and set up links to tell Facebook friends and teammates about the new blog.

If you have an idea, don't hesitate- just post it! Thank you!

I am a member of the NF Endurance Team with the Children's Tumor Foundation, and personally have fundraised over $12,000 towards a cure in the past year, and just two days ago, completed my first 70.3 Ironman triathlon for NF Endurance, with my fiance, Steve.  (In case you don't know, a 70.3 is a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run, and if that doesn't sound tough enough... that is a "half" Ironman, so now I have a long-term goal to complete a full 140.6 Ironman, but I plan to do some more 70.3 races first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment