Monday, November 21, 2011

The class is over (and I got an A!!!) ...BUT, this project continues!

This is a post that I wrote a few years ago, about this blog project. It began to die off but I think it has a lot of potential to keep it going. Please read on and consider contributing your story, artwork, poems, or other works...
____________________________________________

Hey, I just wanted to let everybody know that the class for which I began this project has ended, and I really appreciate all of the wonderful contributions that people have submitted, BUT... I am continuing this project and hope to continue getting some contributions of more people's stories... stories of overcoming adversity, ups and downs, surgeries, medical trials, running for research to cure NF, and more!  

Tell your story here, please! To get access to post here, please message me or send me an e-mail at anne.s.noble@gmail.com to tell me your name and your e-mail address, and I will send you an invite to gain permission to post in this blog.  The reason that I am continuing this project is because I really like what I have so far, and my professor even said that he thinks it could have potential to become a book. (If you would NOT want to be included in this future book idea, that I hope to become a reality, you MUST let me know.  I will respect all privacy rights but for publishing purposes, I think that the screen names MIGHT need to be switched to real names, but I am not sure, yet.) 

2011... __________________________________________________________________________

ALSO, I recently switch the automatic view on the blog to be "Dynamic Views" - Please let me know if this setting is causing you trouble or technical difficulties.  I'm just getting used to it myself, and kind of considering switching back to one of the older views.  If you prefer this, please let me know!

I am home for the week, and really missing my fiance, Steve!!! <3

I am having surgery in a few days for the NF2 tumor that is on my right femoral nerve in my upper thigh, so I would appreciate if you pray for me, if you do that sort of thing. The hopes of myself and my doctors is that the muscle in that area will be able to regain some strength after surgery. Thank you! God Bless!  My surgery will be at 8am in Boston, on Nov. 25th. (of course the day after running a half marathon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment